Thin Brick Applications:
• Modern parking demands.
• Large and small jobs, phased projects.
• Compliments mass transit.
• In conjunction with retail, office, medical, sports.
• Multi-function buildings that incorporate parking.
• “A natural” for thin brick embedded in precast.
Embedded Brick Benefits:
• Parking can be beautiful.
• Can match existing buildings.
• Unlimited architectural possibilities.
• Can be delivered fast.
• Is more cost effective.
• Minimal jobsite interruption.
• Primarily for precast.
Needs: function, appearance, specific to precast,
Values: economical, ability to match existing buildings, architectural freedom
Functionality and value are crucial. Appearance is often important, but it can conflict with function and value. It is often deemed unnecessary, or too costly.
A creative solution to the “ugly parking deck” has been evolving over the last ten years. Precast concrete with an embedded thin brick veneer is that solution.
Call us at (800) 413 - 4588 to hear more about some of the structures we helped create.
Click on a picture to see an enlargement.
Gate Precast - La Grange Parking Deck
TPAC, University of Arizona
Calvert Street Parking Garage
Precaster: Shockey Precast